The impact of proposed merger between True and Dtac
Ookla assessed the impact of the proposed merger between True and dtac on the Thai telecommunications market by examining its current state: https://www.ookla.com/
Some high-level takeaways include:
- Thailand’s 5G performs well compared to its regional counterparts.
- AIS wins on 5G performance in Thailand, TrueMove H on 5G Availability.
- AIS is in the lead for 4G speeds.
- Songkhla tops the charts for median 5G download speed.
- Bangkok has the highest 5G Availability.
- The merged operator, NewCo, could provide more robust competition to AIS, while also having the scale to invest in 5G.
Keep Di – the world’s first Insurance Bureau Service launched on blockchain21 July 2022
Researchers propose new AI model to better understand human expectations19 July 2022
Red Hat names Matt Hicks President and Chief Executive Officer22 July 2022
New Relic launches partner stack to accelerate Channel Partner Program20 July 2022