CI Talks launches edutainment app to spark change
Available as a free download in both the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android), the CI Talks Edutainment App gives access to a library of cinematic short videos starring celebrities and experts who share personal stories to spark change.
Founded at the beginning of 2021 by co-founders Fred Mouawad and Jennifer Paweensuda Saetan-Drouin, CI Talks (https://citalks.com), owned and managed by CI Talks Global Corp, unveiled a brand new video-on-demand and video streaming website in November and has rapidly followed by announcing the release of it’s app which is available as a free download from both the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android).
After downloading the app and creating an account, users gain access to a library of CI Talks original videos and associated media including articles, podcasts and infographics. From the homepage and navigation bar at the bottom of all pages, users can view the latest video releases or find videos by category. There are also links to read articles and explore the CI Talks Coach roster of celebrities and experts who are invited to deliver their messages with impact as stories that spark change.
“This year, CI Talks has produced over 50 videos” said serial entrepreneur Fred Mouawad, Chairman of CI Talks, “As a startup, we have clearly demonstrated that there's a strong interest in our content and that our stories are catalyzing personal growth.”
Aimed at the younger generation, aged between 18 to 34 years old, CI Talks is an online social enterprise that works with local celebrities and experts who, fuelled by wisdom, experience and passion, want to use their influence to make the world a better place. CI Talks provides them with a platform to deliver their message with impact to an expanding audience. Since releasing its first video talk at the beginning of March, 2021, 27 more video talks and well over 40 trailers and teasers have been released..
Fahsai Paweensuda Drouin commented, “we have a total of 21 CI Talks Coaches (the term they use for invited celebrities and experts) who have come to tell their stories, share their wisdom and real life experiences with our online audience. The content has been rich, authentic and entertaining, which is a very rare combination”.
CI Talks has spent its inaugural year with a focus on producing cinematic video talks created by locals, for locals in Thailand. 70% of their videos to-date have been in Thai, while the remaining 30% have been in English. The platform has achieved 9 million video views since releasing its first video in March, averaging one million views per month.
Moving into 2022, CI Talks will continue to publish new, original content every week but will expand its media to incorporate video series with several episodes and interactive audience discussions. The focus in 2022 is on audience inclusion to ensure that everybody using the digital platforms has a voice and an ear, from Coaches to partners and audience members.
Scheduled for launch in January and February of 2022 is Cindy Bishop with her video talks on “Don’t Tell Me How to Dress” and Ticha Kanticha (Ticha The Face) who will, in partnership with experts, be releasing a series on Sex Education. To help amplify the messages and to put the spotlight on select partners who want to be seen (and heard) championing the causes as part of their CSR strategy, CI Talks will also be developing active partnerships with organizations, institutions, and consumer brands.
“We have got off to a strong start.” Fred Mouawad added, “We now need to keep on raising the bar to continuously inspire our viewers. There is never a moment to rest and 2022 promises to be a busy but exciting year ahead for us, our coaches, partners and audience”.
Keep Di – the world’s first Insurance Bureau Service launched on blockchain21 July 2022
Researchers propose new AI model to better understand human expectations19 July 2022
Red Hat names Matt Hicks President and Chief Executive Officer22 July 2022
New Relic launches partner stack to accelerate Channel Partner Program20 July 2022