Dell Technologies introduces new PCs and peripheral that support work from anywhere
- The Latitude 9520 2-in-1 is the most intelligent 14” ultra-premium business PC with built-in AI
- The sleek and lightweight Latitude 7320 Detachable designed for mobile professionals to support their do-from-anywhere day
- Dell UltraSharp Webcam elevates your video conferencing experience, delivering DSLR-like image quality while being intelligent and easy-to-use
Dell Technologies announced a new portfolio of intelligent, collaborative and sustainable devices, giving people greater flexibility to work and learn from anywhere.
Dell Technologies believes that PCs are the gateway for people to work, play and learn. As people’s expectations of their technology continue to evolve, Dell has pushed beyond barriers to create devices that offer better experiences and are more integrated into our lives. The new devices are innovated and designed with key focus areas in mind, including: Intelligence, Collaboration, Connectivity, Security and Sustainability in mind.
“It has been proven that the PC is far from dead as earlier predicted. And with work from anywhere and remote learning going mainstream, PCs are becoming more important to help us connect, collaborate and work smarter,” said Noppadol Punyatipat, managing director, Thailand, Dell Technologies. “At Dell, we design innovative PCs that can help you work from anywhere and perform at your best.”
Dell UltraSharp Webcam
Latitude 9520 2-in-1: Intelligence meets innovation
Designed to help you work smarter and collaborate easier, the Latitude 9520 2-in-1, the most intelligent 14” ultra-premium business 15.0" PC in the size of a 14" with built-in AI, comes with up to 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors. This Latitude is meticulously crafted with CNC aluminum, having the finest details of diamond cut edges and a hair-line brushed finish. The keyboard and touchpad feel as good as they look.
The Latitude 9520 2-in-1 laptop also features:
- New ExpressConnect automatically joins the strongest access point in the office and directs bandwidth to critical applications, wherever you work.
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX on the 2-in-1 offers premium glass innovation for up to 9% reduction in reflections, so you can work anywhere your job takes you. The screen is more durable with up to 15X better scratch resistance and is nearly 2X less susceptible to cracks compared to Gorilla Glass 5. Super Low Power Panel also helps save battery.
- New Intel Evo™ vPro® Platform delivers businesses the built-in security features, manageability, and stability IT needs along with consistent responsiveness, long real-world battery life and instant wake for an exceptional employee experience anywhere.
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) delivers nearly 3x faster speeds and next-gen security to PCs and wireless networks. When on the move without Wi-Fi, stay connected with fast 5G or 4G LTE speeds.
Latitude 7320 Detachable: Powerful, yet cool to the touch
Designed for mobile professionals that are driven to grow their business and want a thin and light device, the new Latitude 7320 Detachable is sleek, lightweight and ready to support your “do-from-anywhere” day.
It is the first Intel EVO-verified detachable², and with up to the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 vPro® processors, it offers built-in security features, manageability, and the stability IT needs, while offering 54 percent more performance than its predecessor. That is why it’s the most powerful, secure, and serviceable business detachable for enterprise.
This device also contributes to Dell Technologies’ 2030 sustainability goals with EPEAT Gold registration, waterborne paint on 100 percent of painted parts, and packaging trays that feature ocean-bound plastic (25%) and HDPE recycled plastic (75%).
World’s best image quality 4K webcam in its class
Dell set out to redefine the webcam experience from the ground up, introducing the new peripheral webcam that is ideal for professionals who wants a superb video conferencing experience when at work. The Dell UltraSharp Webcam provides the best image quality in its class of 4K webcams and produces outstanding video quality in any lighting condition. Taking inspiration from DSLR cameras, the Dell UltraSharp Webcam features a large 4K Sony STARVIS™ CMOS sensor and multi-element lens that captures more light, delivering crystal-clear video.
No matter your lighting conditions, the Digital Overlap HDR capability in the Dell UltraSharp webcam helps preserve true-to-life colors and balance exposure. The 3D/2D video noise reduction automatically eliminates grainy images, making sure you’ll look good even in low light.
Built for the planet and you
In line with Dell’s Progress Made Real social impact plan, the Latitude 5000 series and Precision 3560 take this even further as the first PCs to use bioplastic from tree waste in their design. Produced using a by-product of the paper making process called ‘tall oil, theses devices feature lids containing 21% bioplastic content, supporting Dell’s moonshot goal that by 2030, more than half of our product content will be made with recycled or renewable materials.
Clever design to reshape the workspace
Dell continues to refine the design of its products to more seamlessly blend into new home office environments. Expanding its award winning, modular form factor design that hides the PC in the monitor stand, the new OptiPlex 3090 Ultra is a cost-effective solution for small businesses and educators. It joins the intelligent OptiPlex 7090 Ultra, which now supports up to four 4k monitors at once.
Responding against a ransomware attack resulting to a data breach07 September 2021
KT Corp acquires Epsilon to expand global presence and accelerate digital transformation18 September 2021
China tightens measures to prevent online gaming addiction among minors31 August 2021
UBS warns investors against hopes of ‘Reset’ in US-China relations under Biden04 September 2021